I woke up to 48 degree (F) weather this morning. Brrr.
Cyberbrother Jeeem has moved from China to Malaysia. He's sick right now. If you have a moment please visit and give him a cyber-hug.
And LDH has found yet another curious quiz.
| I'm a Moonflower. I only bloom at night and I'm pollinated by moths. Kinky, huh? This flower means "I dream of love" and I do. What bloom are you? by Polly_Snodgrass |
Kane has a delightful story about (almost) being a JPO.
Oh yay! Susan is up with the Saturday Morning Me! (Susan, it's time to give Robin a kick in the pants again. Her last post was May 8!)
The other-side-of-the-world susan is having a mellow Saturday. It's winter there. Yikes!
Scott at EdgeCurve has a new captions game up.
Lynn is preparing for a marathon for Arthritis. Check her out here.
Oh yay! Want to drop a cap? Mandarin meg has the method!
This quiz swiped from Karen's, naturally *smirk*. Ack! Now I'm bashful about posting the results! Oh well, here goes.
So much good stuff going on in the blogrolls. Happy surfing, and Happy Saturday!
